Graduated in dentistry in July 2001 from the University of Sao Paulo’s School of Dentistry - Faculdade de Odontologia da Universidade de São Paulo (FO USP), Dr. Markarian focused his studies on the scientific aspects of dentistry, concentrating his research in the area of Advances in Dental Materials, Dentistics, Prostheses, and Implants, receiving four awards in national professional congresses. His results were published by national and international trade publications.
At the same time, he completed post-graduate courses in the areas of Prostheses and Dental Implants an became an Assistant in the Fixed Prosthesis Team of the Dental School of the University of Sao Paulo, teaching theory and practice at the Faculty. Dr. Markarian has been an active participant in congresses throughout Brazil and abroad, having become a member and invited guest speaker at dental associations of international renown in the field of Prostheses and Implants.
- Master’s degree in Dental Prostheses from the School of Dentistry of the University of Sao Paulo, Faculdade de Odontologia da Universidade de São Paulo, Brasil- FO USP
- Specialist degree in Dental Implants from the University of Sao Paulo, FUNDECTO - USP
- Specialist degree in Dental Prostheses by the Federal Council of Dentistry, Conselho Federal de Odontologia - CFO
- Post-graduate degree in Advanced Implant Surgery by the Sao Paulo Association of Dental Surgeons, Associação Paulista de Cirurgiões Dentistas APCD
- Post-graduate degree in Oral Surgery by the Sao Paulo Association of Dental Surgeons, Associação Paulista de Cirurgiões Dentistas APCD
- Member of the Academy of Osseointegration - AO
- Researcher for the Dental Prosthesis Department of the University of Sao Paulo, Departamento de Prótese Dentária da FO USP, Brasil
- Consultant for Sites and Trade Publications
- Certified by Straumann Implant Systems- ITI, Switzerland
- CRO-SP 73.583
- Partner, IMPLART CLINIC, IMPLART www.implart.com.br
- Text of 2005 Master’s Thesis (click here to download)
Dental School of the University of Sao Paulo, Faculdade de Odontologia - Universidade de São Paulo - FOUSP 2005.
Biomechanics of the transmission of forces onto single implants as a function of the rigidity of the prosthetic crown: photo-elastic and dynamic analysis.
- Specialization Essay (click here to download)
University of Sao Paulo, FUNDECTO - Universidade de São Paulo - FOUSP
Evaluation of the All-on-4 technique for the installation of fixed prosthesis over four implants with immediate loading – technique without grafting for atrophied jaws.
PUBLISHED ARTICLES, CONGRESSES AND COURSES
- Published scientific articles
- Abridged published articles
- Presentations to congresses
- Professional upgrade courses
- Participation in congresses